Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shelves are stocked

Last week I book less, this week the shelves are stocked.

First of all, let's preface this with the fact that RJ and I have found a sweet, non-chain owned book store in our neighborhood that has an equally adorable cafe where we have spent more than a few lazy, rainy afternoons.

Although, I posted a link of the 10 books every girl should read in her 20's, I kind of forget to print it or even write stuff down for when I went book shopping. Oops.  I did go in armed with a list I had been keeping at home of books that sounded interesting.

And now, because I know you are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting and debating on what I bought, here is the list of titles now living on the bookshelf in my home:

The Night Circus here
Seating Arrangements Here
American Wife Here
The Glass Castle Here
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail Here
History of the World in 6 Glasses Here
Where We Belong Here
Girls in White Dresses Here
Room Here
Gone Girl Here

A good mix of mindless, serious, thrilling, historical, and enlightening.

I'm currently reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and it is absolutely captivating.  I am over 2/3 of the way through and look forward to going to bed every night so that I can read more of it.  Highly, Highly recommend.

By the way folks, when did books get so expensive?  I mean goodness gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment