Friday, July 1, 2011

Everyone else is doing it...

Since I have never been one to really resist peer pressure, I figured I would join the world of blogging to keep everyone in the loop on my adventures here in Memphis. 

First, let me say that I am doing this under slight protest.  My thoughts were that if I didn't give in it would force you all to come visit, however, no one seems to be in the road trip frame of mind.

So, here's to  Memphis and learning that life goes on, whether it's according to my plan or not.

5 comments:

  1. woop woop! peer pressure wins everytime! now just be sure to update on a somewhat regular basis, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo-Ray! So excited that I get to finhally know what's going on in your life! And I'm planning a road trip, just not sure when yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I previewed that comment and everything and didn't catch my spelling mishap. I meant "finally"...I added the "H" for emphasis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipee! I knew we would get your eventually :) I second Rikki... update on a somewhat regular basis please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!

    I will come to Memphis only if you allow me to stalk Yo Gotti.

    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

    ReplyDelete