Monday, November 7, 2011

Slacker............I know

Don't worry folks, I'm not dead in a gutter somewhere.  I actually have some reasons(excuses) for having abandoned you these past few weeks.

First, I have written some posts and not published them because they need the pictures to accompany them.  I have had the best of intentions to upload the pictures every night, but somehow I never actually make it so far as to plug in chord and do it.  So, hopefully, I will do that soon and I can update you on all that has been going on.

Bringing me to my second "reason".  I have been moving at the speed of light lately.  I feel like 2 weeks have flown by and I didn't even realize it.  It was my birthday, Halloween, and Bri's wedding, all while also being crazy, busy at work. So, my focus has not been on all of you and updating...sorry kids.

Keep an eye out, you may just get 3 billion posts at once.

Lots of love to you all from the not-as-pretty-as-Chattanooga western side of the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment