Friday, May 4, 2012

Who hates moving? I hate moving.

Quick recap.

I have been packing for weeks.  We moved a big chunk of boxes Wednesday.

I also moved ALL of my clothes Wednesday, without thinking I needed something to wear to work yesterday. Thank goodness I have a messy car and just happened to have a dress still on the hanger from Chattanooga.

The movers come this afternoon for the big stuff. 

Oh yeah, and we stayed up until 3:00am last night getting the last "few" things done. Few? My behind.  Please refer to my previous post and multiply times a bazillion. 

My eyes are pretty much swollen shut today from the dust and dog hair that was hiding behind and under everything I own. 

I had to be at work at 6:30 this morning to get stuff done before I leave early.

I have to be up at 7:30 tomorrow morning for graduation.

RJ got ridiculously fabulous grades for his last semester! He will walk across the stage tomorrow with honors, one step closer to his dreams (Ph.D, curing cancer, you know the normal stuff) and I am so proud and so in love.

I HATE moving.

But I love all of you and my life, even when it is filled with all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment